Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is bored at work???

You have no idea. Why do you think I post so much. If it wasn't for this board, I think I'd go crazy at this damn cubical. Oh well, one more hour and tomorrow until temporary freedom!!!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I used to be like that till I started writing some poetry at work instead of working or posting...so that's why I don't post as much. But, if I ever publish something, I will still give credit to all the crazy cats that kept my sanit snug in my ass...I mean, brain. Saint!!!

------------------

poetry huh? i don't know if i would be good at that. i have the thoughts in my head, but for some reason it is hard for me to get it onto paper and then make sense of it all...my mind seems so scattered lately.. i guess with all my probs i try not to focus on anything.

------------------

B2B...I've never went to an all out Erotic open mic before. Never knew they existed. I have heard many erotic poems though...strangely, none of my poems that I write (besides on here) are erotic. I could write them, but unlike happy0debi, I'm trying to dig within myself and get to the core of my inner being, fuck whatever bad thoughts I revive, ya know.

I used to have all the poems n' shit I wrote on here on file, but somebody stole my files at work and screwed me over.

Here's a corny short poem I haven't finished yet...haven't finished it cause it's corny, but it's a short one I know by heart:

Everyone's nodding away on the express train nicknamed today

Saliva slipping swiftly into pressed Polo pockets where Pretty-in-Pink precedes reality

I am the tip of chalk highlighting blankboards and mental blackboards

In hoards of bored kids

If only they listened past pig pistol whippings

Political genital clippings

Tu-Pac, Big Pun sightings riding bolts of black lightning

If wisdom replaced headphones

Nike signs replaced handicapped signs

If famous rappers learned to rhyme

If I could get you to confess to me by putting on a black vest

If you could dog-paddle in Gods bladder and get him to make you a Pamwich with relish

If you always received more change than expected

If quality didn't rest on what neighborhood you sleep in

Saint!!!

------------------

Saint,

Like it!! You should post some more.

I know exactly what you talking about "get to the core of my inner being", we all have to deal with it someday, just farther you can go the more insight you will have not just to yourself but in to other people.

People don't spend enough time trying to understand people.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I hear ya girl. Luckily I have a company picnic to go to at noon, so at least I'll get some b-ball in. I'm sitting here at work with a t-shirt, capri's, and baby blue sneakers. Damn I feel weird. But whatever, corporate america needs some fashion shock anyway. Just keep on posting and we'll keep eachother awake...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

oh you are sooo lucky you have a picnic....at least you will get a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather!! i am a summer nut ..i love the summer!!! it is gonna be like 91 here today..i am hoping to grab a little sunshine around lunch time. i am right across battery park so maybe i'll take a l-o-n-g stroll!! hope you have fun at your picnic...is it me or are Friday's always extra slow?

------------------

Fridays are always the worst. But I have a little secret. No matter how bad the day or week was, right around 4:30 I play a song that gets me ready for the weekend. I know it a little cheesy (a Michael Jackson remix), but the song just gets me in the mood for the weekend. It's "Tonight" by Deaf'n'Dumb Crew.

"Tonight, ya better leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf, and just enjoy yourself."

I don't know what it is about that song, it just makes me happy as shit. Matter of fact, I get to play it 5 hours early today. Yea for me!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Pretty funny, I am usually strolling out there during lunch, Fridays are usually the Sea Port though

Originally posted by happy0debi:

oh you are sooo lucky you have a picnic....at least you will get a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather!! i am a summer nut ..i love the summer!!! it is gonna be like 91 here today..i am hoping to grab a little sunshine around lunch time. i am right across battery park so maybe i'll take a l-o-n-g stroll!! hope you have fun at your picnic...is it me or are Friday's always extra slow?

------------------

OMIGOSH...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT SONG....Now I gotta go find it!

Originally posted by cholo_40:

Fridays are always the worst. But I have a little secret. No matter how bad the day or week was, right around 4:30 I play a song that gets me ready for the weekend. I know it a little cheesy (a Michael Jackson remix), but the song just gets me in the mood for the weekend. It's "Tonight" by Deaf'n'Dumb Crew.

"Tonight, ya better leave that 9 to 5 up on the shelf, and just enjoy yourself."

I don't know what it is about that song, it just makes me happy as shit. Matter of fact, I get to play it 5 hours early today. Yea for me!

------------------

ok this is a little silly...but my yahoo name is ... nyc27fem4u -- i was doing it with a friend of mine just joking around and it was the only one out of a million names that stuck! go figure!! he eh he he hehe

------------------