Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaman-twilo dt/vinyl or deepdish after that? any suggestions?

I personaly don't like them at all. I saw DT when he was at Transit in Philly about a month ago, and can't really say that they are too similar. When I say Deep Dish in DC, there were less people on the dance floor then I had ever heard before. But for some reason a lot of people like them, so I guess you have to see for yourself. I personally wouldn't pay money to see them, but that's just my opinion. If you go, let me know what you thought of them...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

personally im staying at twilo unless very inspired at the end of the night to go see danny. deep dish is two guys, whom have referred to DT as their 'motha"...he took them under their wing at an early point in their careers and their styles are similiar. if your into DT, you will like these guys for certain. i don't know what cholo is talkin bout, in fact, DD is from DC, so i would expect them to rock it there especially. ive seen DD only twice at twilo, and both time in the past six months and they are phenominal. the crowd at twilo should be half of a PVD night, which makes it just right in there....

there are a shitload of us..(as of this moment on this board anyway) meeting up at about 1:30 upstairs bar by coatcheck....

peace

------------------