Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Seaman& Deep Dish Reviews

Obviously, it was definetely NOT a PvD or Sasha&Diggers night!!! I had fun as always, cuz my Twilo crew rocks smile.gif

I really like Dave's sets in general but his timing was no good for NYC. He should have done the afterhours. He was wicked at last year's Labor Day party. Also his Renaissance-awakenings album is brilliant (also GU0012 album)!

Deep Dish? It was my first time. I wasn't impressed frown.gif won't do it again.

Cheers...

-Johnkush

------------------

I dunno I love Deep Dish's music as far as their remixes go, I have never had the chance to hear them live unfortunately, I didn't go last night because of other obligations and the time before i had a problem with twilo's staff, anyway...as far as the music they produce i love it...De 'Lacy's Hideaway and Gabrielle's Rise have to be two of my favourite vocal tracks...I hear they aren't such good DJ's though technically...but anyway...im out...

Keep It Real...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

First time seeing either Seaman or Deep Dish. I have all of Seaman's CDs and was pretty excited to see him, but Deep Dish I didn't really know what to expect.

Anyway, got there at 11:30 b/c i didn't want to miss any of Seaman's set and the place was totally empty. No one was in the booth yet. Around 12 he came out and didn't start playing for a little bit. I thought his set was pretty awesome. He did a great time building up the energy and getting the crowd into it, as the place started to get a little more crowded. I felt bad for him at first. Here's one of the world's best djs playing to an empty club in NYC. By 3 when they made the change the place was pretty crowded though (not like S&D or PVD crowded though).

I really liked Deep Dish. The music was exactly what I was told it would be like and even though every song kind of sounded the same w/ the same basic bass line, they varied just enough to make it interesting. I stayed around until 6 when I was just too tired and had to leave.

All and all a very fun night. It was so nice to not have to deal w/ a packed twilo. You had room to dance and space to just chill. Also I had a great time w/ the people I went with-first timers to Twilo who had the most amazing time.

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Becca,

Oh no!!! Deja Vu for you??? Remember when that happened to me at Centro Fly when DT was there? Ali and I were talking about that too as he was driving me back to my place that night...

Sorry frown.gif

Down with NYPD Towing

-CM

------------------