Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Limelight Saturday Reviews?

The big C was good. The crowd was ok. The meetup was brief but iyyt. I mostly chilled in the hip-hop room to prepare myself for the Puerto Rican day parade, but I slid between both worlds and had an ok time. One day I'll meet you...too, Saint!!!

------------------

Corbett...times change, and so do crowds. But, you did your thing and it had me sweating, so you don't have to worry about things on your end.

Most of the old school peeps are harboring in NA rooms, are married and on lock down, have become pastors, doctors, politicians. Alot of them do the lounge and house party thing cause they don't like what the scene has become. I don't consider myself an old school clubber, but I've hung out w/ the best of them, and most of them have grown tired w/ clubs (especially the candy). Continue to do your thing and your salary will remain constant...and the crowd will sway your nutsacks like God breath to Earth flowers. Saint!!!

------------------

Yo Yo Yo!!!

Limelight Was BANGIN on Saturday!!

Thanks to all the peeps who used my list.

Corbett, you tore shit up!!

I almost shit when I heard "Don't Laugh".

You played a bunch of other Old-Skool shit too, I fuckin loved it!!

Saint, it was good to finally meet your crazy ass. I'll be there next week too, maybe we'll get to chill a little longer.

The guy who came on after Gonzo Was Gonzo's brother, Tony D.

I agree, he wasn't that great.

I definately saw some other old-skool peeps there too, besides me and my crew.

Limelight has Definately taken a change for the better.

See you guys next week.

Just say HAZE List for reduced admission.

Or You can E-mail me at HazeDG@Gateway.net

or Call: (201)381-6987

Old-Skool Represent!!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

i had a fabulous time on saturday nite! as an old school limelighter i was delighted to be back home. corbett definitely still has what it takes to make me shake my ass & smile. and gonzo still rips it up nice & hard.

true the crowd is quite different and the scene has changed but...it's still church. the system still moves you, the atmosphere is still enchanting and i still love it!

------------------

Rebecca, Saint, Glynis and everyone else.... thanks for comin out Saturday! The Lime is not like it was when I was there years ago.. but.. I think we can turn it around for the better.. nothing happens overnight! This Saturday it is me and Baby Hec... as word gets around I think the crowd will get much better also!

Talk to ya later!

Corbett

------------------

Corbett rocked it. Gonzo rocked it. The guy that came on after Gonzo totally killed the crowd & the place emptied after that. They turned the lights on around 5 a.m or so. A little dissapointed with that.. but overall it was definitly the hottest spot on Saturday. The party is only going to get bigger and better with Corbett as resident and superstar guests every week. If you weren't there last Saturday be sure to check out this Saturday with Corbett & Baby Hec.

For VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guestlist</A> contact:

NEWSENSE promotions @ 908-789-1660

------------------