Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My weekend.....(CRAZY and not club related)

If anyone gets or can get "The Star Ledger" News Paper....go to the first page of the New Jersey Section. The article about the women being kidnapped and a subsequent nation-wide search was MY AUNT. Very wacked. They quoted me in the article (Anthony Pagano). Check it out.

If you can't get the paper...basically she was kidnapped by her crazy x-boyfriend and brought to Buffalo NY. They called from Buffalo and said "Everything was fine". We knew she was lying. I was chillin' with FBI agents and cops all weekend. FUN!!! Then we got a phone call from a lady in Chicago and said "a women handed me money and a note that said to call you cause she needed a ride". The stupid FBI's flubbed that one too. Than (this is hilarious) they were in DeMoine Iowa at the airport trying to buy tickets to Vegas when they saw Johnnie Cochran. (of all people). Then her X tried to explain his story to Johnnie. That Cochran Bastard must have figured out what was going on and convinced them to go to the police station or something in those lines. (my aunt was playing along with the whole "everythings alright" story). Then when they got there they arrested him. It's too long of a story to tell. Read the paper.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

------------------

Guest clubkid77

You know i thought Johyn Blaze was tony from sig chi.

shit! Im Jeff from OX

whats goin on man.

------------------