Clubplanet Nightlife Community

limelight last night.

interesting night. got there around 12:30 or so waited in line for like 30 seconds. i was wearing ufo pants and a cap so the bouncer was like next time dress up more. which i was like "what"; halkf the people in the place were in jeans and a tee shirt; but anyway people are just racist against ravers; because they are jelous of us because we taught the world to dance. anyway got inside and was disguisted by the crowd. not even guido's; wannabe guido's and wannabe frat boy's. and that's not even talking about all the non-english speakers in the house. music was alright and i danced a little. picked up these funny blue pills which were good but real dirty feeling. when Corbett came on for real he was fucking untouchable. music was so hot for like an hour hour and a half straight. he brought back all the old school techno. cool as shit. then gonzo came back on and span ok for a while. and then at 4:00 am all of a sudden music stops and the lights come on. "ok party's over time to go home" fuck that. overally i dont regret going because of corbett's set; but i wouldn't have regretted not going either. ~plur

-glynis

------------------

Sup glynis...did I see you there? I don't remember. I had an iyyt time. I glanced Rebeccas glow from the banisters and sped down to give her a sup sup sup. She graced me with a drink (I owe you my life, lol), got introduced to some of her lovely friends, and did my run around the place. Hip-hop section was packed to the bone...I got a quick shake on, then went back to Corbett...met up with Killim, judibudi, heaven, haze...shit, I'm forgetting the last names...oh well, I haven't slept that much since thursday, forgive me.

All in all, I had fun. I mostly chilled in the hip-hop room, exchanged flesh with a few gals, copulated the rap vibe, then went home, did laundry, cooked, bounced to the Puerto Rican day parade, exchanged flesh with a few gals, copulated the spanglish vibe, got an offer to be in Big Pun's commermorative video, so I have to give some peeps a call, got sunburn, water dehydration, and a nice pair of blue balls...what a fucking weekend. Saint!!!

------------------

Lime light ..ahhhh... went there a friday... saw all of the bouncer that worked at tunnel.. still mean... got inside.. the people.. sucked... english please.... yes... si. no... any how.... around 3 or 4am... like you said the damn lights came on....first in the hip hop room.. then the house floor.... sucked.. nasty time... never again... =(... it was fun back in the days.. b 4 it closed... oracle....

------------------