Clubplanet Nightlife Community

unexpected drama....

just got home from a night of supposed relaxation and chillin, but somehow ended up in a fight. Yea all i wanted to do was go into my local 24 hour convenience store and next thing i knew i was fighting some little tough guy. So i didn't really wanna get into it w/ him(being that i currently have a pending court case) and tried to let him relax but he was acting all tough so i couldn't help it, plus i was drunk. So we started to go at it and i hit him w/ a few jabs but then he got in close and got one good shot to the nose. That was basically it for the fight since others jumped in which i'm glad cuz this would ruin my other court deal if i got arrested again tonight. So anyway, i think that sucks cuz it looks like i got f'ed up when he only got in one shot, well at least the way people around here talk. Sorry, i just had to vent cuz my intoxication forced me to.

-Rob

ROB.. I still think you're wonderful.. ( i'm gonna tell everyone that you're wonderful...)

SO thats why I didnt hear back from you....WEll.... glad your home and not in a cell =o)

biggrin.gif

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

ROB.. I still think you're wonderful.. ( i'm gonna tell everyone that you're wonderful...)

SO thats why I didnt hear back from you....WEll.... glad your home and not in a cell =o)

biggrin.gif

awww thanks precious, i think your wonderful too wink.gif muaaaaah

-Rob

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 06-16-2000).]

Violence is present every minute of every day, computer games is an alternate reality...fun as they may be its just a way for most people to get out what they might actually want to do but are controlled by the senses...just look at movies that come out and how people act out scenes from those flicks...tick tock tick tock...

Keep It Real, There's Always Something Going On In There...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com