Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY T TURNED IT OUT...

Just Got Home From Vinyl & ...

I've been listening to Danny for years, back @ twilo and tunnel, and I have to say this night for me was one of my top 4 nights of all time...Danny Tore it up, I danced non stop, I took a break from Vinyl the past 3 weeks and I have to say that I'm happy i picked tonight to return...here are some of the tracks danny played throughout the night...this night just re affirms his status as one of the top 3 dj's in the world if not number 1 in my mind...

1. Maria Nyler - angry skies - still bangin

2. Blondie - nothing is real but the girl - OFF THE HOOK...HAPPY TO HEAR THIS 1

3. Judy Albanese - You - OFF THE HOOK

4. Oscar G (funky green dogs) - New Track - SICK, REALLY SICK

5. DATAR (danny & tarantella) - New Track OFF THE HOOK, heard it before, still SICK

6. Michael T Diamond - Hells Bells - WHAT A SURPRISE MADE ME LOOSE MY SHIT!

7. Celeda - Turn Me On - New Mix I haven't heard before...OFF THE HOOK

8. Nova - Welcome To The Future - OFF THE HOOK

9. Feel It - SICK

10. "Say What You Want, Do What You Want" Not sure if this vocal is actually the vocal from the new DATAR track he did, but he sampled it throughout the night and when he did play it, it was...OFF THE HOOK...

Danny played some other really hard sick tracks that I didn't recognize

Good to see you Saint! CM, Jase too bad you didn't make it looser...

"UNDERGROUND WILL LIVE FORVER BABY, WE'RE JUST LIKE ROACHES, ALWAYS LIVING NEVER DYING"

eek.gif MAC eek.gif

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Ahhhh!!

What a good time last night!!! That was definitely one of the damned best times I've ever heard Danny.

Saint, myself, and Lecy danced all night long!

At one point we had to stop cause of heat exhaustion, never was I so damned sweaty and on the verge of passing out... Gatorade, come to me.

What a night!

Props to Saint and Lecy for going nuts with me all night. smile.gif

PLUR

-CM

House u>

Can u tell me a bit more about that 'Turn me on' remix? Is it a DT remix??

Last week at Vinyl, I heard this track with Lula's vocals all over it. It was the usual, dark & dirty sound.

Also, there's another track he played that blew me away. It goes 'You got to Believe in something, why not beleive in me' Yoooo!!! Forget about it man! The original mix is from Mankey, but this one sounds nothing like the one Danny played. Someone help.

cheers smile.gif

No Limit,

The new Lula record is called "The Beat Train" (or something like that) it was produced by John Creamer. That track has been one of the favorites at Vinyl since Februrary, I asked John about it, he said he was unsure of its release as a single but it will be out on Lula's upcoming album on *69 records. "The DJ, The music, and me" GREAT track!

Turn Me On is one of DT's original productions, there's mixes by Bedrock, Chiapet, Michael T. Diamond and DT himself.

I have NO CLUE about the "Believe in Me" track, but I know what you're talking about, that track is brilliant.

Ali

Cheers for the 411 Ali. The only regret I have is that I don't go to Vinyl as much as I want. I work every other weekend so that limits me to 2 fridays a month and I usually hit Twilo for those.

This friday Im going to Twilo again because I want to hear Park & Wilson and Steve Lawler(UKs version of Tenaglia) and Quivver. I have yet to hear these guys. Top notch djs...

easy!

I think Ali covered it, he did play Lula's new track on Friday also i forgot to mention it, slipped my mind in my tired state...

Keep It Real...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com