Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oakey at the ballroom--got some questions

no ID.

think of it as a 'concert'.

so don't stress it, unless you are like 13.. then you might have a bit of a problem. wink.gif

i need to go to this event. sandra collins is one helluva DJ. her new one, transport 3, is so tight. i think i like it better than dave ralph's transport 2.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I'm curious to see how this one is going to turnout... I heard he was terrible at Roxy back in March.

I didn't even bother to see him in Miami during the conference. He is still playing shit from his Resident CD. Gimme a break!

you got that straight, his set was so wack last time. unlike the thankgiving time when he tore roxy up. you're right about one think, he seems to be having a problem getting new stuff, lot of shit he played in march i was like dude give that shit a rest already. if he sucks this time i'm not going to his shit anymore. whats more, dave ralph isnt comming this time, and his sets are always off the rack. sandra collins isnt all that from the set i heard her drop at twilos. oh well, we'll find out only one way, and thats on the 13th.

Well don't forget to keep us posted on how both of 'em do. Sandra Collins has great potential to do blinder sets, but the last few times that I've seen her, she started playing cheez midway into her sets. Yo... I can't stand that crap.

I haven't heard her new Tranceport CD. I heard mixed reviews but I'd like to hear it for myself.

easy