Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHEETAH OR CENTRO REVIEWS

Centro-Fly was bangin'. I had a great time. I thought Armand was good. I think he started off slow, but kept it moving all night.

Around 3:30, he brought everything down, and slammed in some hip hop tracks, which blew up. I was suprised that Armand spun for so long.

You missed a good time.

Started partying after work yesterday, went to Centro-Fly, got home about 5:30 and to work by 9:00 this morning - believe it or not.

I'm a strugglin mess right now. Thank God for weekends and summer hours...be out of here in 3 hours, nap, and start the cycle over again...

Have a crazy weekend ya'll!

-J

Ok... I went to both....

I got to Cheetha at about 1230.... it was a bit empty.. and to think I was a little cold..then about an hour and a half latter things picked up. I went for 2 of my frineds Bday...to tell you the truth I think all of us filled 1/4 if not more of the club. wink.gif The music was alright.. it wasn't banging.. I was totaly striat.. so I had nothing confusing me with a subtance and the music.. I'm not saying it sucked.. I'm just saying I've heard better.. So i stayed there un till 3 or 330.. then decided that well I made my appearence.. my frineds know I love them, but well I really REALLY wanted to go to Cenrto.. so I did.. all dressed up.. lol..I got there right when I guess Armand was slowing things down or signing off.. i got there when the Hip Hop came on .. what a releif that was from all the trace.. and hard stuf... So I was happy.. walked around noticed that one of the Bouncers I knew from the Palladium back in the days... ARENA.. man it was great we talked a little.. then the grooves started kicking back in... It was SLAMMIN I was there untill 445.. I had to leave due to the fact I had an 30 min drive.. and still had to get some shut eye before work.. =o) Overall I had a better time at Centro.. ( it's adifferent vibe.. I love it) And as long as it's not to hot on sun.. I'll be at Body and Soul... smile.gif

Damn I love Deep house...

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-16-2000).]

Didn't make it to Centro unfortunately, saw Armand afterwards, was @ Cheetah, party was packed up and downstairs, good music as usual...

Keep It Real

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

>CHEETAH was awesome as usual. The party seems to get better and better every week, especially now with the new 5am closing!!! I wish i got to hear AVH, but I had a slamming time playing for everyone last night. See you next thursday!!!

peace

Andrew =)

hey - you were awesome last nite andrew - sorry my friend fell into your booth, hehehe . . . you probably didn't notice, but she almost landed on top of you. oops.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

I just wanted to get something strait... I wasn't putting the party down at all... Alex you know I love you.. and I've been to your party a few times there ,I go more but i woulndt be able to function at work. Each time I've gone I had a great time...I wasn't saying that the music sucked.. it didn't i said that i've heard better, I guess I should've bee a little more specific.. I've heard Andrew spin better.. butit' wasn't an awful night.. not bar far. I love deep house and I needed my fill, so I check out AVH.. both DJ's are of different stlyes.. I wasn't putting down or dissing your party at all. I'll be there in a few weeks.... Trust me I wasn't dissing your party at all.. I think you and Jace have done really great..and I have to give it to you.. the crowed look good.. and it was totaly crowed.. so that party couldn't have been that bad.. =o) Once again.. I loved your party.. but I needed some of the other stuff... no dis to anyone.. Sorry if it came off that way. wink.gif

PLUR.... smile.gif

biggrin.gif Lecy

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Lecy,

Dont worry, we still love you wink.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Thanks Cm, but Alex was upset with me.. he said I dissed his party.. and I didn't .. it was a different VIBE.. different music... so it wasn't a diss. wink.gif

but thanks for the Love. biggrin.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com