Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn CM...

yo man, your killing me with those replies, that bit about webster hall... i was only being sarcastic, i thought you would pick up on the humor intended. the second part of what i meant in that post was that i didnt know that you knew how to get in touch with jules... whateva, the point is that none of that was supposed to be meant literally.

wink.gif

be cool

Guest crystalmethodny

Steve,

Grr, F you! You had me confused for a moment, fiznag... well not really confused, but more like... lost in thought?

I tried finding you on Friday, by the way, went to Vinyl... what a night! DT was at his best.

Later bro

-Steve

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

yeah yeah, i saw a number on my caller id at home that i thought might be you, around 11 on friday, correct?... i meant to give oyu a shout and let you know i wasnt gonna make it in, so it figures it was a bangin night. then again when isnt it when the man himself is on the wheels.

im heading off to istanbul, and actually from there to the west coast to the med sea summer house for a week, starting a week from wednesday. so im up to my neck in work to finish before i fly. anyway, chances are im not going to make it out for a while, but the next time im around i should have Sena with me, and she loves DT, so you know where i'll be. i'll give you a shout before i boogie outta town tho.

btw, i got a good laugh out of you being all flustered from that post....lol

keep it real

Guest crystalmethodny

Wiz,

Oh man you're leaving! You suck. When are you coming back? Definitely give me a call before you depart the States.

Peace

-CM

------------------

im returning on the 7th of july, but my itinerary is crazed. im leaving the 28th from jfk at night, with a stop in paris and then arriving in istanbul sometime on the 29th. two nights there of celebration and feasting... wink.gif then off we drive, 8 hours cross country to Cesme...(if you wanna see where im talking about, go to www.turkey.org, go to tourism section, click the link for "izmir", at the bottom of the page choose "recreation areas", at the bottom of that page, click on "cesme") the second photo is very near to where i will be for a week, in fact i believe within the boundaries of that pic.

from there i have tons on schedule, before flying back to to istanbul from izmir on the 6th, and retracing my steps back home. i have quite a full plate actually, and im fuckin psyched about it.

the trip itself is a paradox of sorts, of hectic lounging. old skool (old country) some turkish only speaking family peeps to meet....i know, i know....im rambling here but it's because im excited. anyway, i think you have enough to chew on now...lol

later on...

steve

Guest crystalmethodny

Steve,

Sounds like a fresh trip! As opposed to me going to turkey.org I think you should just take lots of pictures and show me (cause Im too lazy)

muhhaha

PLUR

-Steve

------------------