Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey...

Hey what's up-

I would definetly have to say Sound Factory is the hot spot on saturday nights for best music, and, although i haven't been there since the new dj frankie magz tookeover, exit is pretty good as well. Sound Factory is definetly the after hours place to be. Friday nights twilo is really good w/ international dj's every week and saci is a trendy, upscale, really good looking crowd. And of course the best bet of all is vinyl on friday nights w/ danny teanglia- Be Yourself @Vinyl

-Rob

Also something a lil different...

Starting Saturday July 8th, the premiere of Salinas NYC. It's an open air, outdoor deck party during the day. DJs Bill Patrick, Que, James Bem (Satellite) and a special guest appearance, Melvin Moore (School).

Just don't forget the shades.

Joe's Pub wed - reggae party really good. Thursdays Cheetah or Centro Fly, Fridays Vinyl with Danny Tenaglia, Sundays Vinyl for Body n Soul or Joes Pub Latenight for the same type of Body n Soul party...

Keep It Real

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

If you want to be added to our email list for upcoming parties and events-

tilnoon@hotmail.com

I also have a pre-Independence day blow out at FUN on Monday July 3rd. FUN is the new hotspot that features 4 huge projectors showing tripped out visuals, flatlike TV monitors everywhere, and you can even play Dreamcast, if that's your thing. One of NYC's best looking lounges. Best of all, its free smile.gif

I'll post more details as they come...