Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's new?

Hey Addaboy,

Definitely can relate to you. I will be at Bermuda this Saturday.........I was there last week as well. I would love to meet up, but I always say that and something stupid always happens so I won't rely on it. It would be nice to put some faces to these names, though.

Drama - How you been? I'll be there! Look for us on stage. We usually always hang out there. Look for us around midnight (if not earlier there). I'll probably be with a girl with really blonde hair and I'm 6'2" blonde.

Come up and say hello finally!!! Should be some of us SF Sat. kids there!

B2B - Pedantic? Hmmm...someone studying for grad school?? Don't usually hear words like that too much on these things! Way to keep everyone on their toes! As for the topics...Nah, they all seem kind of lame. Haven't really heard about any good parties and what people really thought of them. Doesn't anyone meetup anymore? Used to be HUGE meetups with like 30-50 board people. Now like 1 or 2. Damn shame if you ask me. What about you in Chicago? What's the scene like out there? I'm assuming you're not in NYC of course. If in NY...what moves ya? What/Who do you get into?

addaboy

Addaboy,

I will definitely say hello (if memory serves me) - I am 5'3" with short straight hair hair (to my ear) and the girl I will be with definitely stands out in a crowd - short spiked bleached blond hair.

See you Saturday.

Addaboy,

yeah but meet up last week, all the things you are saying you like are all here. Look a few pages down.

There are only so many, what you favorite tune, best night out etc threads that people can cope with. Personally I think what's needed is more creative posts. I think the usual ones are getting (to use an American terminology) Lame.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

top.gif

Drama - I'll look for you. We will be on stage!!!

B2B - What did you have in mind? Throw something out there that's creative. See if it sticks!

POX - SHUT UP will ya!! lol Why does mine say New Skool when I started posting even before you did?? Oh, b/c the fuck up with my account that's why!! Oh well! I miss the days of RANGJOB, Mike Glass, Glowgirl, Becca (and her poems)...those were the days! lol Ok, maybe not. Maybe a year before those days!

addaboy

Addaboy what's up man??? Haven't seen you post on this board in a long time, thought you dedicated yourself solely to deeper. This board is definetly missing your polls. About a hot spot for this weekend, i'm down but have no suggestions. You gotta hook me up w/ some of those other tunes man! As for the drama, theres still the occasional dumb ass. That song "wonder where you are" is really good, i play it all the time. I got it too but don't know who its by. Maybe tranza knows...

-Rob

Damn, I used to post on this thing alot, boy did it get BORING!!! I think I see like 5 familiar names.

Jesus, don't people talk about shit anymore?? Not just promoting parties (thought there was another forum on CLUBNYC FOR THAT?? Hmmm...guess not), rumors and shit like that!

Come on guys...wake the fuck up!!!

Who's doing what this weekend? Who's been to a cool hot spot that we should all check out? How come nobody posts reviews of any place that they go to?? What's working your asses? What's in your CD player right now that keeps that head of yours bopping and that ass of your shaking?? Doesn't anyone care about music on this board?? What new tracks are out? When they're coming out and shit like that???

Come on people!!!

addaboy

Left my CD player at home so not listening to anything now...Really loving....

"You'll Never Stand Alone" - W. Houston (Tony Moran Mix)

"He Wasn't Man Enough..." - T. Braxton (Club69 mix I think)

"Wonder" - Not sure who it's by (Vocal is "Wonder Where You Are")

"Don't Want Another Man" - Adrienne (Now Tina something..) (Junior Mix)

"Can't Get Enough" - Soul Searcher (Venga Boys Mix)

And so many more...what about you guys??

I'll be at the NJ shore for everyone that is down there. I'm sure Bermuda for DJ Teo T (Best down there IMO) on Sat night. If gonna be down, let me know!

PFloyd40 - What up man? Thanks for the post. Have we met before?? Sorry, my memory is shot!!! lol Yeah I'm still around. Not much though. Think I must post on like 5 different boards to get through the work day! What did people do before the internet?? Hope you had a good weekend.

Drama - Hey girl!! Sorry I missed you at Bermuda this past Sat. Did you go? My ride split early on Saturday so I had to leave. Did SF instead. Maybe meetup another time?? Let me know.

addaboy

PS - New clubber?? Where did they get that from??

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

PFloyd40 - What up man? Thanks for the post. Have we met before?? Sorry, my memory is shot!!! lol Yeah I'm still around. Not much though. Think I must post on like 5 different boards to get through the work day! What did people do before the internet?? Hope you had a good weekend.

Drama - Hey girl!! Sorry I missed you at Bermuda this past Sat. Did you go? My ride split early on Saturday so I had to leave. Did SF instead. Maybe meetup another time?? Let me know.

addaboy

PS - New clubber?? Where did they get that from??

it says "New to the Scene" under your name. ...makes you start reminiscing on the Disco2000 and Arena days ...haha

Pheonix...

Actually, I never made it to Bermuda. Like I said something always happens to prevent me from meeting people. I went to Tempts with all of my friends and got a little mangled, dealt with some drama (hence the name)......the usual.

I won't be down this weekend, but will be there the following.

How about you?