Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am I the only one who thinks...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DT came to Philly once. I never thought a DJ of his standards could put people to sleep. People were leaving, saying they had better music on CDs. Do you people know Junior Vasquez? Johnny Viscious? Plasmic Honey? At 4 AM, that is what you want to hear, rolling or just happy to be where House is being played. Phuck Trance!!!

By the way, if anyone is going to the SJ shore, hit the Princeton. You won't believe your eyes & ears!!!

Everyone is definitely entitled to their opinion. SO BACK OFF!!!! Some of you out here like DT and some of you don't. I hate the motha f...er!!! You guys who think that he plays mellow shit are 100% right. His music is weak. Is it heavy NO!!! Is Baez,Sal Parm or J. Vicious heavy? Hell YES! They play the commercial shit but they also get into some deep, heavy music. From what I have heard and seen DT puts the crowd to sleep. I for one don't want to go to a club and stand around holing my dick until 6am waiting for the music to get good. If you want to talk about your differences, I am here. Bring IT! biggrin.gif