Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D -n- B, anyone?

I Love Drum&Bass,

Who is playing?

Next week, Thursday 29th, A Guy Called Gerald is playing at Shine, (he was supposed to play yesterday but it was moved) I've heard a few songs from his latest album, it's soulful and funky. His set should be off da hissy.

Plur,

Joël S.

awwwwwww, that's too bad!

so are you going tomorrow night? none of my friends are into DnB, so they won't go. i'll probably have to go alone... not the first time... or last

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

No I need to sleep, I was out Yesterday (Dance Ritual, off the meat rack) and Tuesday (TwelveWest - absolutely amazing night) Tonight I need to sleep.

I don't think I'll have Drum&Bass before next week with A Guy Called Gerald, before that I'll stick to House

Also Physics returns! They will have a one off event at the Frying Pan (a boat on Pier63 in Chelsea behind the basket ball hall on 23rd Street) The Frying Pan is an amazing place, it was sinked and they brought it back up, fixed it and made a night club out of it -ie they put a good sound system in the machine room- it's all rusty and dark, it's a very underground place.

Physics start again on July 7th and every Friday on Leonard Street.

There is a Drum&Bass event on July 13th at LimeLight with a mad lineup: A Guy Called Gerald, J Majik and Adam F, SoulSlinger etc... This looks good. It willbe certainly my last night in NYC before I move to Boston frown.gif...

It looks like the Drum&Bass scene in NYC is waking up again.

Plur,

Joël S.

Originally posted by lavkrap:

awwwwwww, that's too bad!

so are you going tomorrow night? none of my friends are into DnB, so they won't go. i'll probably have to go alone... not the first time... or last

i have to check out physics & def. go to limelight.

BTW: i saw my friend joe last night, he said he knows you from another board at breakbeat-something.

Thanks for the info.

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe