Clubplanet Nightlife Community

selling out drama? - none of us needs it!

personally I don't care what this board does in terms of stars are what not. I would hope that many of you have much more serious things to worry about. I've been on this board for a long time...I suggest that if you are upset with things, you make it a point to try to change things. by this I mean, if you want to create the chill atmosphere that use to be in this thing, try creating it yourself. don't wait for clubmaster to change the stars under your name...forget about them and start chatting with your friends and posting posts that leads to discussion about the scene. I use to like hearing where everyone went the night before and who they saw...how come no one talks about that anymore? I remember saint and his humor...where's saint when you need him.

This board changed, no doubt, but all things change so just go with the flow and use it the way you would like to see it used. disregard all the other bullshit and don't worry about all this other meaningless drama.

Ben