Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT DJs

Does anyone know who the full time DJ will be. Last Saturday night I was there and he was terrible. Playing old hip hop mixes on the main dance floor NOT. Maybe because of the holiday.If anyone as heard anything let me know. The club is gonna die sooner if they do not get a real good resident DJ.

lol

i will be nice

but it was frankie magz last saturday

i believe i am not positive thought

and

DENNY IS AWAY FOR THE SUMMER...

i might have posted that once b4

and

i would put my money on it you are reffering to PINK's remix

which is old but still is a damn good song

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

Guest clubkid77

I dunno about sat. nights but fridays, the Mainfloor dj's aint that good. I mean they are "Crowd Workers" they play the mainstreamy stuff people are gona like, but they dont mix for shit. They just drop another track on every 5 min. That and ive never heard dj's that drop so much dead air in my entire life. Like you know song is playin for 5 min, then some big mainfloor steroid head buildup, and then the guy tosses the fader right into deck 2 which is in some airy melow part of a song. it drives me nuts cuz it sux. like ive noticed alot of these mainfloor guys dont match beats and mix. They rely way to much on the songs buildups and air to mix.