Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sal Parm

what's up kid...my bro is bringing up the food for the park on saturday so don't worry about that. We'll be rolling in the park, munching on some of SJ finest Hoagies and grooving to Robbie Tronco's fat tracks.

where da rest of my SF peeps at?

Good show chap!!! Thanks for the info about the hoagies. I did some major surfing yesterday and I am about to head out right now for another round. I am all fired up about SF! The park looks to be a great time as well. This is going to be a great weekend. Is motherload going to grow some balls and make the trip this weekend???? Give me a call on my cell phone or K's phone. Have an enjoyable day at work fellas. By the way, did anyone make it to Pooey last night??? If so how was Sal Parm????

Stay in touch and enjoy your day. I am off the computer now.......

Friday's Drama: (Because I can't let it die)

Plasmic Honey Rules!!!

Forget DT and vinyl!!! Panzy asses!!!!

YO SALPARM SHUT YOUR GODAMN MOUTH AND SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU GODAMN MORON...DT IS THE MAN...HE HAS BEEN THE MAN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE MAN, NOT LIKE YOUR 2 BIT PLASMIC HONEY GROUP, WHO HASN'T PRODUCED A TRACK THAT HASN'T SOUNDED THE SAME OR USED THE SAME FORMAT SINCE YOU CAME AROUND...GET SOME NEW RIFFS YOU TIRED IT BEGAN IN A BASEMENT IN THE SLUMS OF BROOKLYN FOOL...

KEEP IT REAL...

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com