Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT Clarification please read........

Sorry for a post so late in the week but i've been busy.

Last saturday i went on at 4am they had a dj on before me. The management at the club can't seem to realize consistency is a main factor in a club with the dj and the music. Who wants to got out every week not knowing what they're in store for. I was given the residency but im sure there will be other dj's booked the rest of the summer to play with me.

Thanks,

Frankie Magz

yo magz

you will be spinnin this sat right

you gonna come after or b4 boris??

and i whoever said boris is the new resident

he isn't

i am pretty sure he is booked for once a month

i am sure magz can clear that up

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

Thta's why Eddie Baez quit. Because David (the owner) was double booking the DJs. I was in the booth with Eddie on his last night when he was arguing with David. David is all about making a buck, and not about trying to help people to have a good time.

What do you want from a brazilian club owner.. he making LOTS of money, and doesn't really know what the "scene" is all about...

I've known him from back in the day and it was mirage... he's just an older guy, who drinks and hits on girls all night...

He's a nice enough guy, it sucks that money and fake promos is what exit has come to....

he's actually iranian...and every club owner is in it to make a buck, but yes he has his foot in it more than other owners probably, but the other owners of major clubs like twilo and sf have establish DJ's, Jr and Jp and their friday parties do well, Twilo has been booking a lot of good international talent and SF's fridays is packed...Exit is still trying to find itself among the big clubs i think...For a club that size, you need someone with name recognition and someone who will be there for years and possibly make it a legendary night if that's possible anymore, like marquee DJ's have done in the past in NYC...

Keep It Real, Underground Will Live Forever Baby...

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

buddy don't know where the hell you have been

but exit on friday has almost twice as many people there then saturdays....

and SF fridays???

have you been there??

it is 99.9% proms this was the last week, lets all see how they do this friday when no one goes.....

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

Well as an up and coming DJ I can appreciate that a club must have consistency in its format.On the other hand try to remember that there was a time when Junior and JP didnt exist and had to build their name.I see this as a possible oppurtunity for lesser known jocks to be heard.When I get to do that room I shall tear it like no other.

postal