Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT - What is your opinion of the place???

troo, it is mad young on fridays, but it has been much worse lately b/c of the proms. All the clubs have been really young lately on fridays for the same reason.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

You HAVE to go Saturdays, not fridays. EXIT Sat is the bomb, jaw-dropping girls, phat ass music, roof bar, bla bla bla. I brought my non-clubber friends last Sat and they had the best time of their lives. My ONLY qualms are that it gets a little hot in the summer.

~JoelB

I have been to Exit on both Saturday and Friday nights, and I just don't like the place.

Fridays were good only because the music was good - I saw George Acosta and Dave Ralph there. The music was great but that had nothing to do with Exit...

I just don't like the set up, the DJ booth is so high you can't even see them and you feel really detached...I guess I'm used to the DJ booth at Twilo (RIP!) and being able to be practically face to face with the DJs, but it was really strange having the DJs be way up in the air like that. Also, I just don't like the layout of Exit...the lounges are too narrow and the bathrooms are tiny and a pain in the ass.

Yeah, the Friday crowd was young but Saturday the crowd was just plain HORRIBLE, as was the music... I know I'm spoiled by the quality of music at Twilo but it was just horrible cheese when I went to Exit on a Saturday, and the crowd was rude, cheesy and fucked up off their faces.

Exit is the kind of club I think people who are just getting into the scene or who don't go out too often would love - I think I would like it the same way I liked Expo and Tunnel when I first came to NYC 4 years ago and did'nt know any better.

But now that I like to go out for the music instead of "the scene," it's all about Twilo Fridays... but when I do want to go out strictly for the crowd and to have some messy fun, my Saturday night choice is still Sound Factory.

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

alexandra@zoggle.com

[This message has been edited by Alexandra (edited 06-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Alexandra (edited 06-26-2000).]

I went to exit for the first time this saturday. Im heavily into trance and great music. The music was pretty good (2:30-5:00)

The club itself however was hot as hell and stuffed beyond all belief. The dance floor which is huge was crammed to the rim. And that would not have been a bad thing but unfortunantely it was about 75% guys and 25% girls (of which 55% of the 75% were guidos w/bo and no shirts). It was a hot sausage fest in there.

You would think with the amount of cash the club rolls in they would sport a better air sytem...

just my 2 cents...