Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JohnDigweed@ Virgin-Union Sq Meet-up!!!

I was at Virgin in Union Sq. late last night and spoke to the staff about S&D tomorrow. It gets started at 6:00 pm. They are spinning a one hour set. They suggested to arrive around 4:00 or 4:30 (I don't know why). They are expecting it to be WAY packed. I live a few blocks away, but I don't know if I want to deal with the mob scene.

FYI: It's at 14th and Broadway, take a train to the 14th St/Union Square Station, or walk 2 blocks west down 14th from (the former site of) the Palladium.

[This message has been edited by romulus (edited 06-28-2000).]

Alright. I'll be there like 5:30ish. I already have their signatures, a white boxer with their pix on the back (from 3rd anniversary nite smile.gif and a hug from Sasha...but I'll go in any event. And I guess I'll ask the guy giving out stickers where other ClubNYCers are... Party on!

-JohnKush

I'm def going to stop by after work (I'm only 3 blocks away)...around 5:30 or so..

I am very interested to see what kind of scene there will be...probably quite nuts..

I am about 5'7, have long dark curly hair..and have on a purple shirt with a 3-D butterfly on the front..you can't miss it..

I heard that someone else will be spinning while S&D sign cd's...if they will actually spin...who knows...

-Jill

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com