Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D at Virgin?

I was a mob scene, but they played really well and feed off the crowd. The only thing that sucked was that you had to buy the CD before they would let you downstairs to watch or get your copy signed, already had one.

But that night I was lucky enough to go to their release party at Pravda and chill with them a bit, mad cool night, Sean Hall was playing some cool tunes and an amazing open bar that kick my ass.

parish

Guest danmoro

It was pretty cool. They looked amazed, almost embarrassed when they walked out and saw all those people(1000+) cheering for them. They were just standing there for a minute and then Sasha cracks a Heineken and hands it to the youngest kid in the crowd(couldn't been older than 12).

They only spun for about 45 minutes, trading headphones after every couple of records. They cut it short because of technical problems. The set was slamming except for some of the speakers cutting out a couple of times.

Didn't stay for the signing so I can't report on that.

------------------

Dan