Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm seein' stars!

Wuhoo! I'm officially a "clubber" now. I mean, forget the fact that I've been clubbin' for the last 13 years rolleyes.gif , I really feel like a clubkid now rolleyes.gif

Three stars biggrin.gif Yeah!

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

I'm not sure which is better though. Old skool is cool, but it's almost like retirement. You're no longer a "clubber", no longer in the game. You're more like a coach, rather than a player. It's a little too geriatric for me. Not that I have anything against old people... if they're female and rich and they're boobs are still above their belly buttons and they want a young buck (me) to give them a ride for some support (financial) in return. biggrin.gif

Clubmaster, please leave me a clubber forever, just give me more stars and make 'em flash!

------------------

BAC

Originally posted by crossymaster:

I'm not sure which is better though. Old skool is cool, but it's almost like retirement. You're no longer a "clubber", no longer in the game. You're more like a coach, rather than a player. It's a little too geriatric for me. Not that I have anything against old people... if they're female and rich and they're boobs are still above their belly buttons and they want a young buck (me) to give them a ride for some support (financial) in return. biggrin.gif

Clubmaster, please leave me a clubber forever, just give me more stars and make 'em flash!

Oops! ...I just got old ...haha ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Wuhoo! I'm officially a "clubber" now. I mean, forget the fact that I've been clubbin' for the last 13 years rolleyes.gif , I really feel like a clubkid now rolleyes.gif

Three stars biggrin.gif Yeah!

my "Old skool" status is just a few posts away ...hehe

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Thanks Lecy smile.gif And my 4th was great, the whole weekend actually. Hope yours was too. The only thing that sucked was I didn't get to check out little louie in the park frown.gif . Did you end up going to see him? How was he?

------------------

BAC

Nope.. I dint make it.. long story.. Drama.. .thats all I can say. But I'm going in Aug. so lets plan ahead.. smile.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com