Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: promoters: need help for friday night

hey everyone. i have some friends i'm entertaining from out of town this weekend and we're going out on friday night. the big news is that my best friend just got engaged yesterday in houston and is coming up to celebrate with his new fiance. i want to take them out friday night where they play both hip hop and house - something like ohm i guess. can anyone hook up about 5 people on a complimentary list for a club in nyc. i'd dearly appreciate it. thanks.

If you want to come to a trendy crowd club I could hook you up for $10 a personm at SACI. If you want a reveiw of the place see club planets reveiw. Our DJ's play a mix of Hip hop and house all night long.

I encourage you to dress nicely b/c we don't let in any trash!! If you want more details email me at Flavapromo2@aol.com

If you want to come to a trendy crowd club I could hook you up for $10 a person at SACI. If you want a reveiw of the place see club planets reveiw. Our DJ's play a mix of Hip hop and house all night long.

I encourage you to dress nicely b/c we don't let in any trash!! If you want more details email me at Flavapromo2@aol.com