Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst f@%*! weekend of my life!!!!!

Hey guys, remember how I was suppossed to attend my parents 25th wedding anniv in vegas, well my school didn't let me go. not even for one day!!!!!!! just to attend the ceremony, they were renewing their vows, and it was gonna be great!!!! i am so pissed!!!! i cried the whole 2nd to 5th, so depressed!!! i wanna cheer up but can't > frown.gif

help me

sniff!

hey, if it makes u feel any better...

i lost my voice sat nite due to a cold while in atlantic city with my friends. my great aunt passed away alone in her condo the nite of my return on sunday. had to put my dog to sleep and send her to puppy heaven on independence day. all in all i had a horrible weekend and am still mourning over the loss of our beloved family dog, for she was a sweetheart.

thank god for my supportive friends and fam, bc life in general just sukks. your parents renewed their vows with you in spirit. they are understanding in that way, unlike some shitty school systems in this world. send them a card filled with undescribable words of the love and memories you share when you are together, therefore they will see how you've missed them every day including this special day.

Wow that sounded pretty aweful, I thought I had a beat weakend. I just got really lazy and didn't do anything. But losing your dog is horrible. My little 'man' is means more to me than anyone else, almost, and I dread that day. So our hearts go out to you and the loss of your loved one.

parish

'dog rule, cats drool.'