Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Vinny Cozzi or someone else

Hey Cracks! smile.gif

The two tracks that you like are probably GET HIGH and LOST IN THE MUSIC. They're both coming out on Denny's label, Metropolitan Underground. They're both sick! smile.gif When am I goin to see you and Chris again? Talk to you soon!

~Jase

------------------

"It takes years to build a reputation and only 5 minutes to ruin it"

Hey Vinny this is Robyn chris's fiance..I need to know the name of the 2 new tracks of yours..we were talking about them at tempts a couple of weeks back when denny played them and they were phat!!Rhythm is the bitch or something like that???There were 2..let me know..you going to tempts this weekend?Did you ever figure out if you had chris's dad as your teacher at leonia?Talk to ya later.Robyn..=)

HEY!

I'll be down there once before the summer's over. Gotta go see Denny. hehe... I'll be by to make an appearance. smile.gif Talk to you soon.

------------------

"It takes years to build a reputation and only 5 minutes to ruin it"

Jase!!HOw are ya sweetie???Haha howd you know about my nickname "cracks"??lol!!Um get high yes that sounds familiar but the other wasnt that one you said its something else...rhythm something????uugghhhh..cant remember..you need to get your ass down the shore to see us....no more city till september...when u coming?,,,does vinny post here?if not can you ask him for me?He has my number i dont have his..thanks sweets...Robyn..=))