Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This song was hot! Do u agree?

the answer to that id is-trip like i do -by 2xtreme, the group consits of dj/producers Dennis Ciallela & Mike Macaluso it is on groovilicious. I feel it is one the best tracs groovilicious put out that was real house. can any one tell me if this dynamic duo will come out with a new track. I know the mike mac keeps pumpin out the dope tracks but when will we hear one from 2xtreme. can any one please let me know if there will be and where i can hear either one of these guys spin......

That's a great track! Funny though, I remember dj Dennis Ciallela from a small club in upstate ny nanuet ny to be exact and the place was Club Facade. He used to throw down back in the day like 97-98. Now he's droppin tracks. Wonder if he's still there?

------------------

When it's all said and done, we've still got the music.

[This message has been edited by Quest (edited 07-14-2000).]

YOU R RIGHT - BACK IN THE DAYS WE USED TO GO THERE - MIKE MAC WAS THERE ON TUES OR THURS. AND DENNIS ON FRIDAYS. THE PLACE USED TO BE OFF THE HOOK. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NIETHER ONE OF THEM ARE THERE NOW CAUSE THE PLACE SUCKS. THAT PLACE WAS NEVER THE SAME SINCE THEY LEFT. BUT IF YOU HERE WHERE EITHER ONE R KEEP THE BOARD INFORMED - THANKS!