Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jonathans whitney & deborah

You really like it?? I'm not a fan. Don't get me wrong..I usually love a good dueling diva duet, but this one...just lacking. Not from JP's ability, the music is fine, but way to many words!! Feels like they are rushing through what they are saying. Oh well, maybe it will grow on me.

Anyone else agree?

addaboy

Guest ally
Originally posted by Addaboy1:

You really like it?? I'm not a fan. Don't get me wrong..I usually love a good dueling diva duet, but this one...just lacking. Not from JP's ability, the music is fine, but way to many words!! Feels like they are rushing through what they are saying. Oh well, maybe it will grow on me.

Anyone else agree?

Agreed. I couldn't dance to it. It's like trying to dance to 2 girls yapping with each other non-stop for 15 minutes. It's one of those tracks that are better to listen to, not dance to. And I'd be the first to love it...Whitney and Deborah put together by Jonathan...whoa!

smile.gif Ally

Ad- Definitely same vocal taste!

Originally posted by ally:

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Anyone else agree?

Agreed. I couldn't dance to it. It's like trying to dance to 2 girls yapping with each other non-stop for 15 minutes. It's one of those tracks that are better to listen to, not dance to. And I'd be the first to love it...Whitney and Deborah put together by Jonathan...whoa!

smile.gif Ally

Ad- Definitely same vocal taste!

...haven't heard it enough times but it didn't catch my ear so far

------------------

...Ph0eniX

hmmmm im usually feeling jonathan's vox, and with a duet with these two divas you'd think it would be insane....but, i kinda agree, im not really feeling this one.....o

Now, the dub, on the other hand, is OFF THE FU*@KING ROCKER! If anyone really wants to hear it, I put it on my mixshow for this sat night, its the very last song of the show, it will come on between 445-5AM on 92.7 WLIR......

DJ Russ Reign