Clubplanet Nightlife Community

check this out, beat points on your license everytime u get a ticket

something a friend of mine just emailed me, dont personally know if its true but sounds good!

whenever you get a ticket with points, just mail it in and send a few extra bucks than what the ticket is for. the government will send you a refund for whatever you overpaid. dont cash the refund in, and the transaction stays open. aslong as the transaction is still open, the dmv doesn't process those points, and since they're the ones who owe you the cash on the refund, they wont bug you to cash it in. thus you pay the fine, and an extra 2 bucks to keep points off your license. sounds pretty fat. i'm gonna go speed up and down the divider just to get a tik and see if it works. later fruitcakes.

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by p00h:

something a friend of mine just emailed me, dont personally know if its true but sounds good!

whenever you get a ticket with points, just mail it in and send a few extra bucks than what the ticket is for. the government will send you a refund for whatever you overpaid. dont cash the refund in, and the transaction stays open. aslong as the transaction is still open, the dmv doesn't process those points, and since they're the ones who owe you the cash on the refund, they wont bug you to cash it in. thus you pay the fine, and an extra 2 bucks to keep points off your license. sounds pretty fat. i'm gonna go speed up and down the divider just to get a tik and see if it works. later fruitcakes.

IT DOES NOT WORK IN NY !!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Pooh,

Try this as well. U know that gun that cops carry around. U know how they say that it's loaded with body piercing bullets.

Well, i heard from a good source, that that is untrue. They're just saying that to scare folks. The gun is a prop.

Try this. Go up to a cop, grab his nightstick, and wrap him in the back of the head with it. Start running like Carl Lewis on crack. If the Cop screams "Stop or I'll shoot", just keep running. U'll have the last laugh and won't the cop be pissed. Heehee.

(Shhhh. Just our little secret)

In regards to overpaying in order not to get points on your record, unfortunately it doesn't work. I too preiously received this email and told a fiend of mine about it when she got a speeding ticket. She sent $3 more than the ticket itself and they sent the check back and told her to write it for the exact amount. She also ended up getting charged a late fee. If it's too good to be true...