Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Ibiza!!! WOW!!!

Holy shit!! I would have to say that going to Ibiza was the best time of my life!! The island is all about clubbing. As soon as you reach the airport in Ibiza you see signs for clubs in the airport!! When we were on our way to the hotel... There were billboards the size of houses that were all about clubs and the different nights they had at the clubs. I only went there for 7 nights but you definitely have to go again to see everything!! It was just me and my gf... and well I don't speak spanish and neither does she, but the whole island knows how to communicate with you. It was by far the best experience of my life, with a girl that I love. Everyone who is a hardcore clubber should check Ibiza out!!

-AgtX

Goin there in Sept, just in time to catch a couple of closing parties...my first time and cannot wait!! I hear ppl are just totally wild n crazy (eg, club all night and then have sex on the beach during the day??)

Till then...

PvD tonite!!!

Its all good b2b, I'm just goin down there to do a recon for next year's trip.

I'll see you in August when u come to NYC as well as Miami. I'm trying to sort out a poolside party during the afternoon hours. They rock! Fun in the sun, and a bunch of booty walking around. Paradise mate!