Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here of this looks incredible

looks like everyone who ever did a radio 1 essential mix along with big rave names. craziness. gatecrasher moonshine and chicago house together. wow what a combination.

December 31 (Sunday) – Chain Reaction by Orginproductions and Gatecrasher New York

We invite you to the biggest millenium party, this event will be at a safe indoor location. Located in New York City. Capacity of 30,000 people!!!! Tickets will go on sale a month prior to the event date. Tickets will start at $35 and go upto $50. Ticket locations will be announced in Ocober. Phone lines and website will be ready in october. Look out for our flyers in October. Feel free to e-mail. In Area 1 we Have a super blooming trance line up!!!!!!!! Paul Oaknfold (NY), Paul Van Dyk (Germany), BT (UK), John Kelly (moonshine), Kimbill Collins (ICU Records), Sandra Collins (Trnceport 3), Christophore Lawrence (Moonshine,Hook, LA), and New York very own Micro (Moonshine). Area 2 brought to u By Gatecrasher Tall Paul (Gatecrasher), Pete Tong (Gatecrasher), Carl Cox (Moonshine), Westbam (Germany), Kenny Glasgow (Toronto), Messenger (Flip Side Records Austria), DJ CHRISTOS (hOLLAND), and a closing set by SASHA & DIGWEED (Gatecrasher UK) Area 3 We present Domestic DJ’s with Ultimate beats!!!!!! DJ DAN (Moonshine), Frankie Bones (Sonic), DJ Sneak (Chicago), Bad Boy Bill (Chicago), Donald Glaude (Funky TTT), Richard Humpty Vission (LA), and a closing set by the chicago house legend Derrick Carter (Chicago); Area 4 Ed Rush & Optical, Mix Master Mike, Q-Bert and more TBA

well one thing i have learned that dj's will fly all over the place in one night on a big night like new years to make money. i remember at whistle 2 everyone was saying that frankie bones wouldn't be there because he was spinning at 2 clubs in california that night. sure enough at 8:30 he was there. so i dunno. lineup is incredible, venue of 30,000 ? if this is true - i'll be the first in line.

i'm sure if it is true all of you antagonist will eat your words; and go to the party.

~glynis

dont get me wrong, i wish this shit would go down, but its unlikely. last year clubs were charging 100-200 balls to party with 1 dj, what do you think the price of this party would be? think about it.

------------------

deez nuts

100 - 200 beaners times 30 thousand people = between 3 and six million dollars. i think they can make money on that. holy shit can you imagine. generating 6 million dollars in revenue in one night ???? i wonder what kind of ridiculous sound system you would have to use to fill this event. where will it be i wonder. madison square garden only has a capacity of 11,000 people. where in the city could this be held ? convention center isn't big enough.... hm. maybe they are going to hollow out the world trade center or something.

~glynis

Gatecrasher toured here over easter and it was awesome! As for numbers of DJs we had Apollo festival over here a couple years back featuring(on the one night) Jeff Mills, Deep Dish, Sneak, Doc Martin, Jeremy Healey, Frankie Knuckles plus many many more...who cares if the promoters can't hope to make a profit the real problem is when they put two of your favourite performers on @ the same time wink.gif ........ as for the size of party every year the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardis Gras in March and the Sleaze Ball in October feature 25000 ppl dancing until 10am in the morning......bigger can be better!! smile.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com