Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday @ tunnel

tunnel friday started out slow, but definitely developed into a good night...it's gonna turn out to be a good party...yes eddie baez spun...he was on the main floor...this friday is supposed to be good with free giveaways...email or call me for list info

------------------

For the "Absent Minded" guestlists at Exit, Aria, or Tunnel,

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

It was cool, It wasn't a slammin time.. but I didn enjoy myself.. I was a little surprised that half the line for PVD didnt trickle down to the tunnel.. that line as always was outta control, I dont understand it.. I mean it's not a big club.. I know it's for PVD, but personaly I cant deal with not being able to move around freely... I had a good time at the tunnel... I'm sure I'll be checkin' it out again soon tongue.gif

biggrin.gif Elisha

It was good but not great. I think PVD put a damper on things. It was great to return and like Blondeee said it was awesome having the whole crew there. The crowd was alittle older, I guess Tunnel Rats do grow up. The music though wasn't it's best. Too tribally and too many vocals that I never heard b4. I was hoping to hear more Old School Tunnel joints. All in all it was great to return and I hope this party takes off b/c I would love to spend more Friday nights there...

VS