Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Take two EXIT and call me in the morning

Originally posted by cyrus_the_virus:

Good Dj's are wanted at Exit. Soundfactory has Johnny, Twilo has...I don't know, but, Exit needs a better Dj's. It sounds too much like KTU. rolleyes.gif.

Tell EXIT to call me 908-789-1660 ... I'll rock that place

Places Pep Rocked:

-Tunnel

-Cheetah

-Joy

-Metronome

-numerous local NJ venues,raves and parties

I agree about the music on fridays. You can tell the dj is not mature yet..When i say that i dont mean as being childish, I mean mature as a dj.Saturdays i really feel that magz has his shit together. He plays great sets and really is never dissapointing.Plus saturdays are open till 9 so its a lot longer of a night. I met magz 2 weeks ago at exit and he was mad chill, he let me hang in the booth all night and i really watched him work. He's good and definately up and coming!

Originally posted by muzik2001:

I agree about the music on fridays. You can tell the dj is not mature yet..When i say that i dont mean as being childish, I mean mature as a dj.Saturdays i really feel that magz has his shit together. He plays great sets and really is never dissapointing.Plus saturdays are open till 9 so its a lot longer of a night. I met magz 2 weeks ago at exit and he was mad chill, he let me hang in the booth all night and i really watched him work. He's good and definately up and coming!

Too many people don't understand the difference between childish dance music and hardcore slap-your-ass music. EXIT is not slap-your-ass music. EXIT has a Fat-ass scene. It's just that EXIT has to connect with its scene.

NO, I CAN'T GET MYSELF OFF THE MAIN DANCE FLOOR, FEEL NO NEED TO EITHER, BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. IF IT'S ONE OF THOSE, "YOU HAVE TO BUY A BOTTLE OF MO" OR SOME SHIT, FORGET IT! I COME FOR THE MUSIC AND TO DANCE, NOT TO BE PUFF DADDY.

Originally posted by cesarleo:

NO, I CAN'T GET MYSELF OFF THE MAIN DANCE FLOOR, FEEL NO NEED TO EITHER, BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. IF IT'S ONE OF THOSE, "YOU HAVE TO BUY A BOTTLE OF MO" OR SOME SHIT, FORGET IT! I COME FOR THE MUSIC AND TO DANCE, NOT TO BE PUFF DADDY.

The new dancefloor has alot of werid looking people in it. It okay if you like that kind of stuff rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by muzik2001:

Ive heard magz 3 times there now and he has always been more then impressive.

Originally posted by a-tip:

i think exits one and only glory moment is when it first opened on sats when tsettos and baez used to put their heart and soul into it and rock the fuckin place....which was only for a few months so it didnt last

Yeah, but they got it backwards. Tsettos should have went first and Eddie should have finished.