Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hows ARIA ??????

Definitely...

I personally LOVE AriA...It's a great upscale and trendy venue...Saturday nights there are always fun...House in the main room with DJ Mada...Hip hop in another room with Big Ben...Every other week Funk Master flex makes a guest appearance to spin...It's 21 and over...My list there is called Warren's list...for any other info, email or call me...Hope this helps

------------------

For the "Absent Minded" guestlists at Exit, Aria, or Tunnel,

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

Friday August 11th I am involved with a new party starting at Aria....

It will be a new residency for Corbett... and also an up and coming house DJ named Troia. Aug 11th is a Jellybean Records party with guest DJ Lance G. Aug 18 is actually a Clubplanet party with their own special guest DJ Parish. There will be CLubplanet CDs and t shirts given away.... etc etc

Open Bar 10-11....

Great looking, intimate space....!

Nicole

Well...You can read about Monday nights in the ClubMaster post, but for Saturday nights at AriA...Here is the complete information...

SATURDAYS

AriA- - NEW PARTY! 'Marquis'...This once opera club now opens its doors to the best of NYC nightlife...It brings in a clientele of models, celebrities, and socialites...Music on the main floor is provided by DJ Mada with Big Ben spinning hip-hop...The party is 21 and over with an open bar from 10-11...Email or call me to be placed on this list.

List name is WARREN's LIST

Aria is located at: 539 West 21st Street (Between 10th and 11th avenues)

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

I don't know how you could use the words trendy & upscale to describe Aria let alone in the same sentence...Yes Marquis is a good party but don't blow up the space, the sound system is worse than my apartment, comprising of 6 speakers on the mainfloor the size of your home entertainment system. If you like Mada which I don't maybe you'd enjoy it, crowds not bad, and there won't be any celebrities unless they're paid to be there.

-The Word

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

"trendy and upscale"...that's a description of the scene and the people...not the club itself...

but as a big advocate of this, everyone is entitled to their own opinions...to each his own smile.gif

------------------

"Absent Minded" guestlist at Exit and Tunnel.

"Warren's list" at AriA.

You must be kidding me if you call your scene upscale and trendy. My scene is up scale and trendy. You know the type, we go to Lotus, Joe's Pub, SPA and SACI. It makes me LOL when I hear some promoters talk. Trendy is models and entertaimment industry not the wanna be's who are 23-24.

Again LOL

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com