Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubGirl

I am at Tempts every weekend as well. I think I might actually be taking this weekend off - need a break! Then again, I always say that and where do I wind up. I would love to meet up with you - I am so bad at these things though. The best bet will be, I will just tell you what I am wearing (I am cheesy enough to know in advance because I have to pack for the weekend). I will let you know by tomorrow!

Ok cool let me know tomorrow also my pics are posted under darrel g's website..hes haze or darrell on this board this way you can see what i look like and i hang on floor right below stage..ill be there saturday....byee..ClubGirl..=)

Originally posted by scramble360:

yo clubgirl, what up robyn!!

you probably don't realize who i am but i live upstairs from you in the house..

I'm Chris i was talking to you and kelly one day while you guys were upstairs i have the brown spiky hair and the light eyes..

any how you and Chris coming down this weekend??? I will be seeing you all at tempts sat...

I just talked to Chris, ...yes they're coming ;-) ...hi Robyn

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Of course I remember you Chris..weve talked more than that 1 time with Kelly...you even stuck up for me on deeper board that one time with VS...we also talked at XS..me and chris werent down this past wknd due to ALOT of drama but we need to get away from it all so we will see ya Friday..I cant wait for tempts!!See ya tomorrow!!Byee..Robyn..=)

Hello Kelly and hello Jack..we will be down!yay be prepared Iam ready to party since that longgg one wknd off..he-he..yes kelly i got your e-mail and i believe i wrote you back..see ya tomorrow at house and get ready for tempts..Robyn..=))

I'm Chris i was talking to you and kelly one day while you guys were upstairs i have the brown spiky hair and the light eyes..

any how you and Chris coming down this weekend??? I will be seeing you all at tempts sat...

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

Ok cool let me know tomorrow also my pics are posted under darrel g's website..hes haze or darrell on this board this way you can see what i look like and i hang on floor right below stage..ill be there saturday....byee..ClubGirl..=)

Originally posted by scramble360:

She knows who you are sill Scramble ;-)

Hey Robyn...

Did you get my e-mail? Hope to see you this weekend... We are all going to Tempts, so it should be interesting... Hitting XS prolly after.

K

i WILL BE THERE, BUT MY BODY FEELS LIKE SOMEONE RAN ME OVER WITH A DUMP TRUCK, I FEEL LIKE SHIT TODAY, THIS WEATHER SUXXXS...

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

Of course I remember you Chris..weve talked more than that 1 time with Kelly...you even stuck up for me on deeper board that one time with VS...we also talked at XS..me and chris werent down this past wknd due to ALOT of drama but we need to get away from it all so we will see ya Friday..I cant wait for tempts!!See ya tomorrow!!Byee..Robyn..=)