Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how's the "Nu R00m" @ TuNNeL ???????

just wondering? havent been there yet, in a very long timeEEEEEEEEE!!!

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

you can't go wrong with JACKIE CHRISTIE spinning.

last week was bouncin.

the sound system in that room is newest addition to the place, its sounds so sweet.

the quality of the sound is better than the main floor. i'm goin there in a few, its going to be a short night so i'll return with some feedback.have fun and indulge your lobes with the sweet sounds of JC.

Is the Nu room Bigger? Than the main room, and is it just a new dance floor, Or is there a bar, and lounge? alos?

thinking of going saturday smile.gif

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

its upstairs beyond the bathrooms.

its not bigger than the main but the sound is 50x better. no distortion of the bass anytime, the echos are piercingly indulginging, and the crowd is so much more pleasant because of its comfortinly pleasant ENVIRO. you'll have a great time. its very socially accepting too, if your looking to hook up with new friends or what have you.

very pleased with the new sound system in that room.

enjoy, if you do go!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I mean I've been to the Tunnel so many times plus I'm gonna go tonite, but....where is the Nu Room exactly???

Thanks smile.gif

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Tunnel tonight!!!!

hahahah!!!

------------------