Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'll House You Question

You a DJ, what's your style. I'm always looking for a new DJ especially one with an attitude.

My scene is the younger A-list and yes we do get many celebs. N'sync last night (Please no comments). My parties are at Chaos on Wednesday's, SACI on Friday's and Joe's Pub Saturdays. Let me know what you thoughts are. I perfer Euro house i.e Pete Thong style and trans. However my crowd likes a mix of NY, Trans, disco House,and a little hip hop (very little whwn I have my say)

Any let me know if you have a demo or just respond. my email flavapromo@aol.com

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

Hey just read your post, if you want to hear me come down to Cheetah on Thurs. I will be opening for Jason Ojeda

My style leans more towards the sounds of danny tenaglia, deep, dark, sexy, tribal, banging hard house, but i play progressive house and trance as long as it's quality music, i just think its harder now to find quality progressive house with all the shit floating around and every DJ in town playing the same tracks...I heard about Saci last night I was supposed to stop by with Jase and Alex, but I have to go get my fix of DT...in fact it's 9:40am and I just got home, time for bed...Yes I have demo's available...I'm always looking for new gigs...drop me a line @ feelthesebeats@aol.com if you want a demo, contact info. etc.

Baby Do You Feel Me?

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Oh your there boy Mac. Yeah Alex is pissed at me, my door guy really fucked up last night made the pay and blew them off at the door. I need to call him to apologize. I'll see you Thursday.

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

Mac is the best. biggrin.gif

Even IIIII will be putting in an appearance this week!!! biggrin.gif tee hee

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."