Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last sat

yup, jonathan was spinning. his sets meander a bit, and whether you enjoy the music depends on what time you are there. I thought it was good between 9AM and 11AM, he seemed like his normal self then. But, I thought the early morning hours 5-7 were kind of weak. If you go to SF a lot, its easy to start getting picky. In general i think he gets better when the crowd starts to thin and dance space opens up

I was there and I thought that music was good. I liked the way he plays "I turn to u" ( it was the first time I heard this song in SF)and I'm 100% pos. that it was JP. I don't think I ever saw so many people f...ed up in that place as the were on Sat. night but i still had fun.

sat the place was f'd up there was nobody turned away and they didnt search me or the six people i was with

usually paris will keep the club a little better i think that everyone on line got in not the normal sf crowd

i normally stay to about 10:30 - 11:00 but i had to leave at 7 because i was getting sick of the people

i love factory ad go 2 or 3 times a month and hope this dosent keep happening.

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------