Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My newly rennovated DJ website... looking for questions/comments...

http://www.djrussreign.com/appear.html

Just so you know Trebuchet isn't a standard, supported font -- if a user doesn't have it, it's going to default to Times New Roman. I believe that TNR, Arial, Verdana and maybe one other (forget what) are supported by MS and IE..... I personally prefer Arial for smaller font sizes (-2, 4) and Verdana for larger sizes (3+). A way to make sure that you specify a supported font is to do something like this

<font face="Trebuchet MS, Arial".....>

Also, you might consider adding some space (an extra <br> ) between each event on that page. But that's just li'l ol' me and my opinions.........

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Hey - thanks for your input (although I know absolutely nothing about programming, just VERY VERY basic html like bolds and italics lol) The site was actually created by a company called Fast Lane Technologies... Ill relay the suggestions to them smile.gif

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Im pretty shy about putting any kind of audio on the site...the whole topic of MP3 and audio is sooooo touchy with producers cause they are loosing so much $$ off it lately, so I doubt Ill put up any audio for fear of getting cut off from my unreleased jam suppliers smile.gif

------------------

well I guess that could be cool, but it would still be using other peeps material ya know? And I wouldnt put my own tracks on the net yet cause they aren't out yet....

is there any way around that? maybe a way to put up a mix in really low quality audio that no one could burn and play in a club???

------------------

if you put a mix up in RealAudio format, there's really no way that any one can d'load it or copy it, for there use ... people will only be able to listen to it ...

Bro, just make a mix & throw it up on your site, there's nothing to worry about ... how else are people going to hear you, besides going to the club?

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

Nice site!!

About the audio. You are right to be careful but that does not mean you should not have it. If you stream a MP3 with ShoutCast it is hard (for most people, there are a few people out there that know how to get around it) save the file and use it. Or as frankie said use RealAudio but is the same as ShoutCast some people know how to save it and use it.

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions