Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL tonight,,,,,,,

Should be fun. JV rules the dance floor after two am. Spinning the latest imports.

Love that dance floor and how the sound just surrounds you completely. It's gotten real loud lately as compared to last year.

Steven Zor is pretty good too. He can always surprise you. Definitely, don't miss his earlier set. Love it when his name come on--

"Steven Zor", is he the only dj that does that?

Oh, and stay away from the bouncers--they're dicks. just go and dance.

Back to the underground, love that dark, cave-like feel that TUNNEL has. You definitely feel underground.

Who else is going??? I'll definitely be there, should be fun.

Think about it, you can't never judge a dj or a club by one night's performance. Lots of variables come into effect as to how one night turns out. That's why a dj can be off- the-hook one night and suck the other night. It could be his mood, or what he did that week, or the records he has, or what's in his mind--just about anything. Also every crowd is different and that also determines how a night turns out.

Personally, I think this is a great party. Been there the last two Saturdays--and if Vicious was off last week, you can be sure he should be off-the-hook this week.

Also think of PVD, or Oakie--anybody else, they all have their off and on nights. I know 'cause Ive been to several of their parties.