Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Camera Ready??

Actually, thats not really a good idea. You know the staff at Twilo, they will take your camera away and you probably wont see it again. And you won't want to go back and put it in your car after waiting on line to hear PVD (YOU KNOW that line!). Your best bet is to get a disposable camera, because its small enough to sneak in, and if they take it away from you, its no biggy cause its just a disposable camera. I have pics from about 6 clubs, all from disposable cameras, all of them coming out pretty well. Good luck...

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

i too have thought about how cool it would be to get on tape all of the fun that takes place at twilo, but it's very unlikely that they will let you bring it in. they don't even allow regular cameras in, and if you are caught using it, you can risk losing it or being kicked out.

cool.gif

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Actually, thats not really a good idea. You know the staff at Twilo, they will take your camera away and you probably wont see it again. And you won't want to go back and put it in your car after waiting on line to hear PVD (YOU KNOW that line!). Your best bet is to get a disposable camera, because its small enough to sneak in, and if they take it away from you, its no biggy cause its just a disposable camera. I have pics from about 6 clubs, all from disposable cameras, all of them coming out pretty well. Good luck...

Ali

definitely, definitely, definitely. they WILL TAKE YOUR CAMERA AWAY. SF and twilo has taken my friends (disposable) cameras away. exit has not.

------------------

i love music!

I think that the bouncers (if they see you) will ask you for your film (assuming that they don't understand digital technology) then ask you to check your camera in coat check, or give you the option to leave.

This is what they have done to people caught taking pictures inside Twilo in the past - I'm not sure how strict they are now.

------------------

yourpimpdaddy@hotmail.com

Actually my thought was, I would check the camera in with my bag, then I could take my bag out later in the night and get my camera.

Of course I wouldn't want the bouncers to snatch my shit-I'm sure they don't want what goes on there to be recorded.

How fat would a short film be, a video recorder-I wish I could conseal it somehow-that would be the bomb to watch at after hours.

Thx for the advise

-Music makes the people come together.

I just got a new Sony Digital Video Camera. I want to try and bring it in to Twilo. Do you think that people will get freaked out that they are being taped-(You know cause all the cops & shit). I'd love to capture a night with PVD on camera.

What do you guys think?