Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Vinyl

toxic

I am not sure if you are allowed to have cameras at many clubs. But people still take them in.

I would not suggest walking in with the camera on your shoulder or something. Put it in a girls bad or something like that.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by toxic:

I am not sure if you are allowed to have cameras at many clubs. But people still take them in.

I would not suggest walking in with the camera on your shoulder or something. Put it in a girls bad or something like that.

I am a girl... lol... I went there a month ago and they barley check you! but I don't know about cameras...

Rachel,

I have some great pics from Danny's opening night at Vinyl, I didn't really have to sneak in my camera, they didn't say anything. But now with all this security attention on the club, you might have a harder time. Disposable cameras are ur best bet. Good luck, you betta get me in one of those pics LOL wink.gif

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Rachel,

I have some great pics from Danny's opening night at Vinyl, I didn't really have to sneak in my camera, they didn't say anything. But now with all this security attention on the club, you might have a harder time. Disposable cameras are ur best bet. Good luck, you betta get me in one of those pics LOL wink.gif

Ali

Thanks for the advice.... can you e-mail me some pics of Danny's opening night? rachel1997@hotmail.com

xoxoxo

Rachel

Your not allowed to take pictures in Vinyl, Vinyl's security will ask you to stop or take the camera away...as far as I know, I've brough a camera in, Danny doesn't even really like people he knows taking pictures I don't think...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Ive brought as camera several times to Vinyl....the only thing security said was not to take pictures inside....but I took a few anyway...I didnt take any of Danny because I heard he doesnt like his picture taken...so oh well

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

As far as Twilo goes I don't know, I took my camera in for Juniors birthday 2 weeks ago and rattled off all 36 photos, which 85% of where amazing photos...Im going to scan some of them and upload them...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com