Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Tonight - Take Me Under Your Wing?

So I am here rom Seattle for the weekend and I was supposed to go to Twilo tonight with my friend Matt. Unfortunaly Matt is currently in the hospital. Well, I don't really know anyone out here but I NEED to see/hear PVD - he is a a Trance God. SO if anyone wants to let me tag along with them. I don't how comfy i feel going alone, not knowing anybody at all. I will if i have to, my inner trance whore will not let me not go, but if you want to be really nice and show some love to a girl from the west side, that would be very cool. You can e-mail me at jovan13@aol.com and i will give you a call or write you back and give you my number. Thanks

-jov

What's up jov13!

I tried e-mailing to your personal address, but for some reason, my message was returned to me. So, I guess I just have to lay it all out on the message board.

I'm in the same boat as you tonight. I was just planning on going there by myself tonight. And, because I'm a guy, it's probably not as big a deal for me to do that. I was just surfin' the web to see what cool club info. I could drum up and I ran into your little posting. I actually just moved out here from the west coast (Tucson, AZ) about a month ago, and just moved into my apartment in Hoboken, NJ last week. So, the whole NYC thing is new to me. But, just like you, I saw that PVD was going to be at Twilo tonight, and I told myself that I had to go whether I found someone to go with or not. But, I'm totally the type of person who likes to meet new people and check out different things. So if you want, give me a call on my cell. It's 520-990-6524 We can introduce ourselves, and if you like what you hear (and of course, if I like what I hear), maybe we can set up a time and place to meet.

Well, hope to hear from you this evening! PVD's performance will be a night to remember!

John