Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancing and other issues =)

myrlin

Hey all, just got back from losing some cash in Atlantic City but hey, those are the breaks, hehe.

Few questions that people might like to answer

1)Dancing

Are you good? Are you Bad? And does it really matter as long as your having fun?

2)In a pure dance hall, how unattractive is a guy who is sweating profusely from dancing?

3)Do you act "cool" or are you friendly with the people around you as long as they are as well?

4)Do you liive in the city? If you dont, how do you go in and out?

Just a few silly questions

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

1) I probably above averagish except among hard core dancers. Course, I like to have fun so it doesnt matter to me

3) I prefer to be friendly with people if they are. I love meeting new people, it gives you such a great persepctive when you see how other people react and think.

4) Live in NJ. Usually end up driving into the city or taking the Path. Makes it a bitch if I am not staying there or if Im flying solo.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

Hey all, just got back from losing some cash in Atlantic City but hey, those are the breaks, hehe.

Few questions that people might like to answer

1)Dancing

Are you good?

Yes biggrin.gif

Are you Bad? And does it really matter as long as your having fun?

Not really, except if you are bumping into ppl or knocking shit over or walk under me when I am in midflight.......

2)In a pure dance hall, how unattractive is a guy who is sweating profusely from dancing?

-> no issues here unless the guy is one smelly motherfucker....unless of course if the sweat is a-dripping on me frown.gif

3)Do you act "cool" or are you friendly with the people around you as long as they are as well?

-> depending on the place & the vibe (& the accessories), I try to be friendly and 'cool'

4)Do you liive in the city? If you dont, how do you go in and out?

->

Just a few silly questions

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com