Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe's Pub??

Hey fellow peeps~

I went to Joe's Pub On Thursday for the MTV after party and it was a lot of fun.. Its such a chill atmosphere. The door guy told me to come back on Saturday because he said it was a really good night so I decided to go with my friends.

First of all, You literally need to tackle people to get in the front. Even if your on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> , its impossible to get in. The people who go there are really beautiful with foul attitudes. The door guy was about to let me in but said my guy friends couldnt come in. I was like "whats up with this place??" Why does some places have to act like they're the 21st century Studio 54? If anybody has any suggestions to go somewhere thats a great atmosphere, good music, and NICE PEOPLE..please post here.. thankyou smile.gif

MuiMui~~

Liquids is one of my favorite places to go, although I admittedly haven't gone barhopping a whole lot since discovering clubbing two months ago. smile.gif I believe they're at 10th St, between 1st and Avenue A? I'm horrible at directions.....

Izzybar is close to there as well..... not sure about the people, but it's a great place to go hang with friends and such, and the lounging area really isn't made for idling, so you usually aren't elbow-to-elbow. HTH.......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Sorry you had a hard time at Joe's Pub. Both the Joe's Pub event on Saturday was one of my parties. Not the clubs.

Joe's saturday night was a bit crazy b/c we were hosting model Amanda Moore's 21st b-day.

Were you on my g-list? A door guy does not make you on the list. That is me and my partners jobs as the promoters. Also I hope you didn't bring us all guys. B/c you should know that's never cool. Let me know.

Matthew

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

[This message has been edited by flava (edited 09-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by flava (edited 09-11-2000).]