Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boris'st night at exit

wakeup

well I was at Exit this past Sat. and I thought the crowed was horrible!!! Where these people came from? And what is the age to get in to Exit...16? Anyway, as I posted be4 I love Boris from Roxy and LL but I thought that he was a lil off on Sat. till about 1:30-2:00 AM and then he played everything I wanted to hear. I was dancing nonstop and had a great time w/ my friends on the 2nd floor where we stayed the whole night so we didn't have to deal w/ this ??? crowed. I thought the roof was cool and yes...screens got to GO!!! Oh, Song ID...can someone tell me the name of the song that he played I think right after "More than Life". The woman sings it and it's a really beautiful song but I don't know any of the words. Thank U.

I'll bef. go back to Exit just to hear Boris again but this time he better be on his "good night" or I'm not going to pay $25 ever again to hear him.

Oh, joeearrings, are u a promoter for magz???

And funkysoulbro, I AM awak ok. remember one thing...everyone have diff. taste on musik. smile.gif

i was there saturday and i think boris was ok, nothing too good or nothing too bad. i personally think they should have kept magz on the main floor and boris in the new room. another thing please get rid of the show. it was ok for the first couple of times but how played out can it become. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BRIAN1500 (edited 09-11-2000).]

no i am not a promoter for MAGZ, just a friend...he is a real trip to hang with. and even though i haven't known him for too long we clicked and i know that not like other DJ's he like the long hours of playing and loves the crowd he draws....the more packed the better and he really appreciates the support that people give him on here and in the club...he posts on this site so post to him if you want....RaVe.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!