Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shit i am glad i am not in England now - Zombie nations just about to hit no1

Just been reading that there are 300,000 copies of everybodies favorite song Zombie nation on order...

It's due to be released on the 18th so it will go to Number 1 on the 24th..ha

So it's been played for the last year, hammerd in Ibiza, now people in the UK will have it on every radio station, every TV program for the next month...

It's enough to turn you insane.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

ani.GIF

We've got that Darude 'Sandstorm' cracking the top 20 over here....

When they actually release tracks over here it;s quite funny, tracks like Insomnia by Faithless & Brainbug 'nightmare' played lke 2 weeks in cool clubs, then starting hitting commercial clubs, thrashed for like 6 to 9 months and then are released as singles and start to chart......

then you're friends that don't go clubbing really want to play you this great 'rave' song they've just heard and went and bought and they play it for you........

and you scream wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

at least be thankful you have no gas, so you won't be stuck listening to the radio in the car hearing it every third song. What's the story with no gas, anyway? we've got plenty here, but premium is about $2.60/gallon and I use it at about 13 miles/gallon.

------------------

STFU, Class of 1999

aright, listening to zombie nation does make me sick now.. (jersey people can relate bc we all associate it as a guido song lol..) but i have to admit that it was pretty much the song of the summer (that and the vengaboy's kiss song - airscape remix).. listening to it brings back memories already.. sigh.. come back, summer!!!!!! frown.gif

------------------

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease!!!

Originally posted by mareluna:

(that and the vengaboy's kiss song - airscape remix)..

I just heard that song today.....and i thought it was a remix of zombie nation...it's a little better than it but.... as-green.gif

------------------

"There was nothing in the world that I ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart."

shadowchaser076@aol.com