Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is stronger

siceone

Depends at what point in DBZ history you are asking about.... for most of it, it's Gohan...

When Goku first becomes Super Sayin he's the strongest... from then on it's all about Gohan...

But then I STILL haven't seen all of em... at the end I've been told Goku becomes one with the eternal dragon... so at that point it might be him again.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

tHATS eASY , gOKO IS Stronger .Let me explain ..: well Vegita has bad intentions as for goko has more good intentions and also looks like a good character if yo ask me , the auther of the TV show cartoonest explians this question to me a couple of weeks ago as i spoke to him about a few epoisodes ,( Gee i wonder if i spell that right oh well ) peace to all and happy ness to the young

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good

Originally posted by glowball:

tHATS eASY , gOKO IS Stronger .Let me explain ..: well Vegita has bad intentions as for goko has more good intentions and also looks like a good character if yo ask me , the auther of the TV show cartoonest explians this question to me a couple of weeks ago as i spoke to him about a few epoisodes ,( Gee i wonder if i spell that right oh well ) peace to all and happy ness to the young

You ever seen DBZ glowball? Besides off the Cartoon Network?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

Im With artful here you cant even spell GOKU right and GOhan Has always been stronger than Goku Except during the FreeZA saga

thats all

If they can put a man on the moon then why cant i throw a rave in the empty warehouse on chelsea piers huh?

LIFES NOT FAIR

Gokou (or Goku, for the US fans) is undoubtedly the strongest of the Saiyans by the end of the series. However, before he went supersaiyan for the first time vs Freeza, Vejita was the strongest Saiyan. Or, at least, following the destruction of Planet Vejita and all other Saiyans.

Mirai Trunks (Future Trunks) was the next most powerful Saiyan to appear on the scene, although this was only because he was from 10 years in the future, and thus had been able to learn with / under Goku and Vejita while they were alive (before the Androids killed them, and almost all of the other Z warriors). However, I doubt that he was ever more powerful than Goku.... Goku was able to parry all of Mirai Trunks' attacks when he first came back from the future with no effort at all.

Finally, we come to Gohan, who was always pretty much worthless in battle until the Cell saga. At that time, he goes supersaiyan level 2 -- the first of any Saiyan to do so. The difference between Level 1 and Level 2 is made extremely obvious during his initial battle with Cell and the Cell Juniors -- he dispatches 7 of the Cell clones posthaste, and slaps Perfect Cell around like a redheaded stepchild.

After that, the series sort of lost its real gleam for me (or until DBZ GT) -- it seemed like they just invented higher power levels (3 and 4) so that Vejita and Goku could continue their one-up rivalry.

My personal opinion is that while Goku is the most powerful Saiyan in the series, it's Vejita who really shines. Dark, brooding and perpetually pissed off, he's like Napolean -- if Napolean were ever able to use attacks like the Galactic Big Bang Attack or the Renzoku Energy Dan. smile.gif

*ahem* I watch too much DBZ...... biggrin.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Just thought I'd add this one in...

Don't you remember when Gohan was little and he'd go psycho and his power level was higher than Goku's and Picollo's?

Hehe and I wanna add that during the Freeza Saga everyone's power lvl was all over the place hehe... like Picollo was diesel after merging with Nails and then Khami... and technically double his strength period cause he was part of Kami..

Vejita kept getting beat up and getting stronger.... and Gohan has that psycho strength when he loses it...

It's all good though =)

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

Originally posted by Keebler:

Are you people talking about pokemon????? No offense, but aren't there other sitres for that??

We are indirectly talking about the origins of my signature pic.... would that make it more acceptable to ya Keebler?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

I'll post a picture of Vejita..... can anybody give me a brief clue as to how I include an image within a post?

"Dragonball Z" is a Japanese cartoon (aka "anime"), the character from which we are discussing. I have tons of bootleg videos from it, and it's actually shown daily on Cartoon Network (around 5pm or so?), albeit with English dubbing (which I consider blasphemy). Japanese animation in general seems to be years ahead of that of Americans, with a few exceptions (Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab).... a lot of the action is extremely well articulated, and the language (in Japanese, of course) used is more adult that what American kiddies get.

Vejita is a character from DBZ -- which, incidentally, is also my namesake on the board. Trunks is Vejita's son (and no, _I_ don't have a son :P). Goku and Gohan are two other characters -- Goku is Gohan's father. Vejita and Goku are constantly in conflict..... the story is quite involved, and the series went on for around 6years in Japan -- one of the most popular cartoons to date.

Oh, and my website (http://www.supersaiyan.com/, http://www.supersaiyan.com/personal for the good shiznat) also derives its name from Dragonball Z. I'm not a fanatic..... I swear.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Nah, Cell was way badder than Freeza -- he somehow absorbed Freeza's DNA, and so you'll see him using Freeza's finger blast (the one that kills Mirai Trunks), among other attacks..... his power is that of Goku, Freeza, #17 and #18 combined.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

Originally posted by vejita:

Japanese phonetic -- US spellings

Gokou - Goku, Gokku

Vegeta - Vejita, Vegita

Piccolo - Piccolo

Kuririn - Krillen, Krillin

Gohan - Gohan

Torankusu, maybe Torunkusu - Trunks

--------