Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trance nation america-jimmy van m & taylor

apdiddy

really sexy cds, makes me regret never going to hear jimmy van m. i expected atleast a bit of cheese considering its the ministry of sound trance nation series, but both cds are awesome. this belongs more in the gu series than trance nation. definately worth the 16bucks.

------------------

mmmmnnnn donuts...*drool*

Agreed--TN America surprised me with its lack of cheese. I bought the green Trance Nation (#2?) a while back, which I liked a lot, but which was still cheesy and not mixed incredibly well. (Although at the time, it didn't seem as cheesy as it does now--I guess it's cause everything sounds like that now.)

Also check out Christopher Lawrence--Empire, Tranceport III, Micro Tech-Mix 2000.

Jimmy Van M. is always great when he opnes up for S&D. He kicked it last month when he came back. I wish he could just break out of just being " a warm-up" dj. I think he would surprise everyone if he did.

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"There was nothing in the world that I ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart."

shadowchaser076@aol.com