Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJCentral.com ?? What do you think?

toxic

I have been watching a new site DJCentral.com for a while now. The other day they just finished the DJ, Promoter, Booking Agents apps. So now everything is up and running.

I think it is a really phat site and has some great features. I would really love to hear what everyone else thinks.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

The site is pretty cool... I think they have to improve the shopping area, maybe some links to dj stores online like performance-s-l.com, sixstardj.com, usadj.com... Maybe they should talk to them.. let them know they're there.

Just a business hint.

P.S.: Are you workin with them toxic?!?!

------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

the site has potential.. my company deals with them on a semi-regular basis, and we migt do business together in the future....

They definitely need more actual industry connections though if they want the site to blow up, and some better record shopping venues... ie satellite...

All in all it's pretty cool... I am a member... I just don't know how far this whole idea of DJs broadcasting their mixes on the net will go, and if it's all that legal.....

producers in general hate the whole concept because of computer based mp3 piracy.....

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

I do work for the company.

In regards to the store, we just relaunched it yesterday. We will work with the best companies to get you the best products at the best prices. We're just not fully there yet, but our store now has features that no other one does (inventory control, sound clips and pictures of every item)...

As for Piracy, we are not using mp3 for DJ sets, we are using Windows Media which can not be downloaded and has integrated digital rights management to protect artists' work so it can not be stolen.

We are here for you guys, so let us know if there's ANYTHING we're doing wrong (or right) and if you have any suggestions.. email info@djcentral.com...

Enjoy the site!

Joe D. - DJ Hydro http://djhydro.djcentral.com

Ahh, windows media player, I stand corrected smile.gif

Ya know, people are still scared about the whole internet/music thing though....people could always dub off of RCA outputs, etc....

Bu then again you can do that off radio as well...

Cool site though, keep up the good work...

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

knew it!

Toxic Productions » Info

Styles: Acid House, Deep House, Drum & Bass, Hard House, Hard Techno, Hard Trance, Hip-Hop, House, Jungle, Progressive House, Progressive Trance, Reggae, Tech-House, Techno, Trance, Tribal

E-mail: dhauser@onebox.com

9-13-2000 September 13 2000 at 8:44PM

Email this Agent to a friend

You can access this page again via http://daveh.djcentral.com

Info

Mailing List

Message Board

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

oasis, what did you know? I am a user of the site? ooops did I just say that... what is your point? I am in NO way related to the company if that is what you are trying to saying.

I think you done tooo many hits of e or something, grow up!

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

[This message has been edited by toxic (edited 09-14-2000).]

You are correct, then why do you do drugs all the time. Just look at your posts on the board about 'my back hurts when I do e'.

Next time before you post stupid stuff about people, CHECK your facts.

Originally posted by oasis:

lol got that right

drugs r bad

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions